Incredible Camping and Adventure - 09 Days / 08 Nights
- Arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport Katunayake
- Meeting you on arrival – Our airport staff members will meet you and provide all assistance
- Leave for Medagama (55 km, approx. 2 hour drive)
- Check in at the eco friendly lodge, followed by canoeing on the Bolgoda River, mountain biking, traditional River crossing in a ferry.
- Overnight stay at a lodge in Medagama.
- After breakfast leave for Kitulgala (80 km, approx. 2 ½ hour drive).
- Check in at the outdoor Camping site, with accommodation in an outdoor tent, with all amenities provided
- Adventure activities on offer include White Water Rafting (day, night), Water fall Abseiling, Confidence jump, Sliding, Rock climbing, Trekking, Water trekking.
- Overnight stay at the Camping site.
- Breakfast at camping site, followed by a day of adventure activities
- Overnight stay at the camping site.
- After breakfast at camping site, leave via Kandy and arrive at Knuckles Forest Range (105 km, approx.2 ½ hour drive), which offer excellent opportunities for Birding, Trekking, Wildlife Photography, Camping, as well as plant and animal life More…
- Overnight stay at a camping site.
- After breakfast leave for Ella via Nuwara Eliya (178 km, approx. 6 hour drive)
- Visit a tea plantation and a tea factory en route, to witness the entire process of manufacturing tea – from plucking to packing
- Check in at the camping site – choice of deluxe room or outdoor tent available
- Adventure activities include Aerial Rope, Monkey rope, Slithering rope, Toddy tapping, Mud activities, Para Gliding, Paint ball, Water polo, Canoeing, Kayaking and Mountain biking etc.
- Overnight stay at the Ella Adventure site.
- Breakfast at the site, followed by a full day of activity
- Overnight stay at the Ella Adventure site
- Breakfast at the site, followed by travel to Yala (134 km, approx.3 ½ hour drive). in the South of Sri Lanka, renowned for its wildlife
- Check in at the hotel
- Jeep safari in the Yala National Park by afternoon, accompanied by a tracker
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Yala. Optionally, choice of camping sites in or out of the Yala National Park can be arranged
- Leave for Negombo (340km, approx.7 ½ hour drive) after breakfast, visiting the Galle Fort and other Places of interest in Galle en route
- Travel to Negombo
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Negombo.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Leave to the Airport ( 8 km, approx. 15 min. drive) for your departure. Our staff will accompany you to the Bandaranaike International Airport and help you complete all formalities.